Sunday, December 4, 2011

Due Date

Today is the official due date for Jackson and Kamryn. I cannot begin to explain how glad I am that we did not have to wait til today.

While I am sure that Jackson is having a great time where he is, I can only assume that Kamryn feels the same way.  :)
She is doing so great! The boys are still in love with her. And she continues to heal us. It is not in a way that we will ever forget the journey it took to get her here or the loss that we encountered. But it is still in a way that we are grateful for.

Kamryn is a great baby. She is not fussy and is very content. She even sleeps really well so far. Only getting up once at night now that we don't have to wake her every three hours. If all our babies were like her I don't think I would ever stop having them. (if we could get prego on our own that is. HA!)

We are so blessed by Caden, William, and Kamryn - THANK YOU GOD!!!

1 comment:

  1. It is so sad that you lost Jackson but you were very blessed to be able to give birth to Kamryn.
    I was able to spend the day with a dear friend who miscarried in Feb. and by accident got pregnant right away. She gave birth on Tuesday the 22nd with a baby girl named Amariah. She also has two boys. Have a wonderful holiday with your children.

    ReplyDelete