Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

Mothers Day..... One of my favorite days of the year. Not just because Ryan normally lets me sleep in and brings me up breakfast in bed and cards that he made on his own with the kids. Or because of the plate I knew I would be getting from William. Or for the flower that Caden could not wait to give me in the pot that he painted.

Mothers Day means so much more to me. It reminds me of all the hardships that I went through to get to where I am today. I have 6 incredible kids. And while I only get to raise 3 of them here, I am so excited for the excitement of when I get to really meet the other 3. To see them smile, to wrap my arms around them once again, and to tell them there was not a single day that passed when I didnt think about them. That I became a mom back in 2004 for the first time. There are some out there that don't think that having angel babies count but let me tell you something..... they are WRONG!

Whether you are a mom, a woman who wants to BE a mom, a mom to kids that aren't by blood, a woman who doesnt desire kids but loves to spoil others, or a mom to angels..... today is for YOU. And you mean the world to a LOT of Someones. Me included.

To my mom and mother in law..... Thank you for all you do. I love you with all my heart and would not be who I am today without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment