Sunday, August 19, 2012

VaCaTiOn 2012

We had our vacation this past week. We started it out with the flu bug and esentially ended it with a bug. So not exactly what we expected but we made the best of it and had fun. Having a 9 month old certainly changed the dynamics in ways we didnt think about. There wasn't a lot of time for Ryan and I to reconnect but it is worth every minute.
How could you look at these sweet faces and not think so....





I have to locate the camera so I can get a picture with Caden. These are just 2 uploaded from my phone. I love these kids more than words can say.

1 comment:

  1. Those faces are the cutest! You might not have had a chance to connect as a couple but I am sure you connected as a family. Sorry to hear about the bug but glad you had a nice time!!

    ReplyDelete