Friday, October 5, 2012

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month

As many of you know October is an important month for people like me. We dont need reminders of our loved ones. But it is nice to have a reason to remember and celebrate what they mean to us. notice i say mean not meant.

I was given this link http://carlymarieprojectheal.com/ from an old friend whose brother and sister just lost a baby. She said they were going to take part and thought it might be something i would be interested in. Now I have not spoken to this girl very much since high school. But the fact that she sent this to me really brought tears to me. So grateful....

So i am a few days behind and have not had a chance to take a picture of a sunset so i am just going to use the picture from her blog.....

So day 1:

Day 2: a picture of myself before my loss
 
 
Day 3: a picture of myself after loss ( i know it isnt a picture of me personally, but without Ryan and my kids i would be nothing. They make me - Me.)

 
 
Day 4: a Treasured Item- this is my tote that I have all of my "memories" from my three angels. Hospital blankets, the bracelets from Blake, James, and Jackson, pictures, books, cards, emails, and so much more. If anything ever happened to this, I don't know what I would do.
 
 
 
Day 5: Memorial - I have a few plants that we were given in memories of our babies.... Some Tiger Lilies, a peace lily, some blue hydrangea's, and so much more. I don't have any pictures that I can find right now though other than the peace lily. see post here.... http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=9056485267323108481#editor/target=post;postID=5896536962318309171
 

 


 
 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment