Sunday, May 22, 2011

12 Weeks

I am officially at the 12 week mark. Our first trimester is over with. And I am hoping with that the sickness will begin to wind down. I am scheduled to get a PIC line put in and to have an IV machine at my house. That means i can get fluids every night. While this makes me excited because I feel better when I am hydrated I'm also a little concerned it might interfere with my bath times at night. :) I love baths! As long as they can continue I will be fine. There's something about just laying back and relaxing that makes me feel good.
We go to see our Dr. this week for the first "official" time for this pregnancy. We go to church with him and have talked frequently. But will have our first appointment on Wednesday.
I still have to upload the pictures from our last ultrasound. Will try to get around to that soon.



Here they are....










No comments:

Post a Comment