Wednesday, May 25, 2011

tears of happiness...

I was once again reminded tonight of how precious my boys are to me. Today has been a little rough. Well worth it as every day but a little rough. So Ryan was great about letting me take a little nap before hooking up to my IV. Caden and Will were very cooperative about not wrestling around tonight but laying low and watching cartoons and playing with each other.

Bed time soon rolls around and Caden tells me to relax and that he will put Will to bed. I watch the two of them go into the bathroom and I can hear Caden helping Will brush his teeth. Next thing I know they are both in Will's bed. And they are saying prayers together with no prompting from me. Talk about sweet music to my ears. Obviously I got teary eyed. Caden soon after tells Will it is time to sleep and he doesnt need to be scared but if he does then he can turn on his lamp to feel better.

I am sitting on the couch in awe when Caden comes to hug and kiss me good night. He notices the tears in my eyes and asks if I'm ok.....

Thank you God for my sweet hearted babes.... I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment