Monday, January 23, 2012

2 Months

I can't believe how far behind I am already!!! But being back at work means less computer time. Because when I get home I'm playing with the kids then after bedtime I try to gain control back over the house. And it seems like a lost cause. But worth every minute. :)

But Kamryn had her 2 month check up and all is looking great!
She weighed 8lbs 13 oz
And she has grown 3 inches and is now at 21.

She is still just a little peanut but seems gigantic now since when we brought her home she was only 4lbs and 13 oz. The boys are still crazy about her and have been such big helpers.

Caden is in basketball camp right now and loves it. And William continues to keep us on our toes in all that he does. I get to be the helper in his class tomorrow which should be interesting.

But that is it for now. Kamryn is ready to get out of the shower (which she has LOVED since day one) so that is it for tonight. I promise I will get some more updates and pictures up soon.

2 comments:

  1. My rainbow, Cooper, was born at 31 weeks so weighed 3 lbs 15 oz at birth. He spent almost 6 weeks in the nicu and came home at 6 lbs 7 oz and I felt like he was huge! They grow so fast!

    Now, he's 2 and doesn't look like a baby at all anymore :( I keep a private blog for him if you're interested, I can send you an invite!

    I'm glad to hear that Kamryn is doing so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen - I would love the link to Coopers blog! Please send me an invite. :)
      Hope all is well with you.

      Delete