Sunday, January 8, 2012

UGHHHHHH.

I cannot believe how long it has been since I posted. And this is going to be a short one too. I promise I will get around to posting about the holidays soon.

BUT..... since I have to go back to work TOMORROW I am going to spend as much time with my kiddos as possible. I never thought I could be a full time stay at home mom but now that the kids are older and in school and Kamryn is going to be our last baby - I cant imagine going back to work. Since Ryan is self employed though I have to carry the insurance for the family. So I just don't know how that is an option right now.

I am so thankful that my maternity leave fell within the holidays. I was able to have so much time with all the kids at home and it was a blast! And even though there were days I felt I did nothing but run them back and forth to school it was still a time I cherished.

So here is hoping that someday we win the lottery so I can stay home. Or that someone passes a law for stay at home moms to be paid and get insurance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment