Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sleep

Tonight was a great night. We took the kids out to supper and then decided to take them to the Outdoor Discovery Center. I was supposed to chaperonea field trip there for Caden's class on Friday but since it was supposed to rain it was canceled. Talk about a disappointed kid. So Ryan and I had our own field trip with him, William and Kamryn. They loved wandering all the trails and in the middle there is a bird atrium. One of the falcons had even caught a mouse so we watched him have dinner for a while.

We got home and I was putting the boys to bed with Ryan and we went through our normal routine of talking about the day and then saying prayers with them. Caden loves to have his back scratched so I climbed up to the top bunk with him and started scratching.

Next thing I know Ryan is shaking me and telling me to get up. There is just something so sweet about laying next to your kids snuggling and then waking up with them in your arms. :)

Ryan helped me climb down and as I was kissing William good night he opens his eyes and tells me that tomorrow night it is his turn. You got it buddy!

Sleep tight my sweet angels.

1 comment: