Sunday, November 20, 2011

Loving Life!!!

I don't have too much time right now since Kamryn is starting to wake up to eat but just thought I would throw a quick update out there.

She is doing great and we are so blessed to have her here finally. Caden and William are adjusting so much better than we could have ever asked for. They absolutely love and adore her and Will especially is always wanting to hold her. Caden is more excited that I can wrestle again with him.

The anxiety and stress is gone! People keep asking me if I have post partum..... um - heck no! She is HERE! What could I possibly have to be depressed about. How can I look into that sweet angelic face and possibly be sad. Other than not having my precious Jackson there is nothing to get me down. But he is in a much better place and God blessed us with a peace by letting us meet him so I am trying to keep that in perspective.

Kamryn did end up in the severe level for jaundice but we were able to get a bili blanket to use at home. And she is now back into the safe zone as of yesterday. With all that happens in our house we are glad to say that she is an extremely happy and content baby. In fact she is only up once at night now that I don't have to wake her up every three hours. Plus I think the boys wear her out. :)

There is so much more that I will update when I get a chance but for now I will leave you with a picture that I took of her today. We think that she is the most precious thing EVER!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the whole "pack" you are very blessed to have this angel safe at home with you. We are glad to see she is doing so well and can't wait for future updates! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete