Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Really??? Another break.

I am at work when I come walking back to my desk in time to see my daycare's number pop up. I tried to answer but by the time I picked the phone up she was gone. Then my cell phone started ringing. That is NEVER a good sign.


So I picked it up to hear.... Laura- I'm so sorry but your sons are going to have matching hands. Will got his finger slammed in the bathroom door and i'm sure his finger is broken. His finger nail is definitely not going to make it either. Come on!!! REALLY???

Well the good news through the whole thing is that for some reason I had packed extra gauze, wrap, cream, tape, just about everything she needed to take care of the finger. Definitely a God thing. So she got him all wrapped up and once he heard that they would go to the park he was good to go. :)

So we look like quite the family right now. Me with my PICC line, Caden with a broken index finger on his left hand and William now with a broken middle finger on his right hand. Hopefully like they say...... bad things come in three. We dont need anything else to happen right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment