Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So excited!!!!!!



My twin sister had her baby last night. Another Boy! I was so excited to be able to go the hospital to meet him. He was a BIG BOY!


Dylan Cole

9lbs 4oz

21 inches long.

He is such a sweet heart. And they were kind enough to let me come visit whenever I wanted. Which means I have had a lot of cuddle time already. That makes me even more excited for baby girl's arrival. And yet one arm will feel empty. But I'm going to be grateful for what He has still blessed us with. Again.... easier said than done. But I will try my best.



1 comment:

  1. Isn't he handsome. Congratulations! ((HUGS))

    I hadn't notice the names of your twins that went to heaven seven years ago. We never had another child after our two (we ended up divorced for six years) but we had planned on naming out next child, if he was a boy Blake James.

    ReplyDelete