Monday, August 29, 2011

Latest Appointment

We met with our regular doctor on Friday when Ryan got home from Canada. (SOOOO glad he is home and even more importantly - home alive and safe after some of the crazy stories I heard. And even more glad that he was able to grab onto my brother in law after almost knocking him out of the boat.)

I don't really feel these appointments do much. Right now they are more a formality of checking my weight and listening to baby girls heartrate. Other than that, we don't get alot of information out of them. But I still love to hear her. I do have that bacteria back so that has caused some more concern. More so for me than anything else. But round 2 of antibiotics has started and will hopefully knock things out.

So next big appointment is on September 7. I am looking so forward to that one to make sure our little nugget is still growing big and strong and that all looks healthy. I love seeing her moving around on screen. Last time we got the thumbs up from her. I am hoping that was God's sign to us that all will be well.

I am so ready to meet her!


1 comment:

  1. Hay there, I will be working that morning in the GR office, maybe I will see you, I am covering a few hours that day .Praying things are going ok. One day at a time. Lori Breuker
    ( p.s. you can find me on facebook if you are on there)

    ReplyDelete