Monday, August 1, 2011

Work....

I went to work today for about 4 hours. I needed to be able to get out of the house and got the all clear from the Dr. on Friday to give it a go. He left it in my hands which was nice. I know I am not going to do anything to jeopardize this precious baby girl. But it was great to get up and get out for a while.

And yet.... all I could feel was a bit of pity and being stared at. People who can't help but ask.... "how are you doing"? As if "good" could possibly be an answer. How do you say well pretty crappy. I lost one of my children. And that marks the count up to 3. I know they mean well but it just seems to me like one of those stupid questions.

With that being said.... I have gone through this before. I am going through it again. And I think I would have no clue what to say to others going through the situation. Other than sometimes life sucks and there is no explanation. YET.

2 comments:

  1. Laura, Hugs to you too! I just read your blog for the first time and oh my life just plain STINKS (to put it mildly) sometimes! I will never ever be able to wrap my mind around God's plans for us on this earth but the only thing we can do is take it one minute at a time...keep trusting him and pray that he is using us to further his kingdom! Stay strong, keep praying and I know this sounds really stupid...but don't compare yourselves to others b/c at least for me that gets me super depressed and angry and then asking again why me, why us...why not them...etc. Anyway I am rambling, but please know prayers were offered on your behalf today and praying that God sends you his peace as you again have to re-adjust your plans to his plans. Blessings!! -Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is tough and don't feel like you have to answer people's questions with what they want to hear. One day at a time. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete