Saturday, July 2, 2011

7 years

I cannot believe that it has been 7 years already since we lost our sweet boys.

7 years ago today Ryan and I were in the Hospital waiting.... and waiting..... and waiting surrounded by all of our family. Until finally they made their appearance. Our two boys were born at 20 weeks 3 days due to Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome. Blake Hunter came first followed a few minutes later by James Bridger. And our lives have never been the same.

While there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of them and wonder what they would be like, what they would look like, would they have big brown eyes like Caden, or have Will's sweet demeanor; I also can't help but be grateful that they have never had to endure pain or disappointment. And they are with the best Father that anyone could have.

I recently read the book Heaven Is For Real (THANK YOU Uncle Jack) and was given not only a good cry but a comfort and reassurance that only HE can give when it comes to my babies who were stripped away from me far too early.

We miss you tons and Love you with all our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment