Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pooped

Last Tuesday when Ryan and I got the news about the babes we were told after the ultrasound that we were not allowed to leave the hospital until after a doctor had reviewed our file and given us a call. Initially we were told that we could sit in the waiting room until we got the call.
Yeah Right! You just tell us that one of our babies have died and you want us to wait in a room full of people??? I think the nurse realized that was not going to fly with us so she said we could wait outside or in our car or something else. Just as long as we did not leave hospital grounds.

We decided to head outside and try to find a spot to sit that wouldn't be too hot yet it would be far enough away from everyone so that we could have some privacy. We found a big tree around the side of the hospital where we sat and cried and then called family to tell them what was going on. As we were sitting our attention was directed to some squirrels who were dropping walnuts from the tree. I jokingly asked Ryan if he was worried about being hit and if he thought we should move. A few seconds later he tells me that something just hit his back. I look to see that he has been pooped on by a bird.

Really??? As if the day isn't bad enough..... My poor husband gets targeted by a bird with a direct hit.

And that is kind of how things feel still. Like we have a big target on our back and it's just a matter of seconds until we are hit again.

I know that my posts lately are very negative and I am sorry for that. I also know I have no need to apologize what-so-ever. But I am.... I hope that the next one will be a little more upbeat and positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment