Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Complete Devastation

I cannot believe that this is happening again.

We were supposed to go in for our ultrasound Friday but based off a few concerns that I had, we ended up going early. What they discovered was a complete shock. We have lost one of our precious babies. To think that only 10 days ago marked the anniversary of Blake and James death. Now we are trying to comprehend another loss. Until things get figured out I was told a minimum of 4 weeks bedrest.

It is such an unbelievable and bittersweet day. We are unable to tell what the gender is of the baby we lost. But we are still being blessed with a little baby girl that is trying to hang tough. To not know what our other baby is just does not seem right. How can we properly grieve and pray when we are left with so many questions.

I just do no understand God right now and what his plan is for us. Why is he taking another one of our kids from us? I know that it is because of sin that we go through trials and not God's choice. It just feels like HE is so far away right now.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry. You've been through so much already with losing your boys that this loss just seems extra cruel. I can't imagine what the reminder of this pregnancy will be like for you but please know that you will be in my prayers.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete