Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Saga Continues...

I got to go into the doctor again today. I have been having some contractions and some other issues. My next appointment was supposed to be Friday but I called the phone nurse just to check in and see what they thought. No more guilty feelings about being a "needy patient". From here on out.... no holding back and it is all justified! :)

Well I went in and found out that I have a bacteria. But not to worry. They see it in about 10% of pregnancies. I might as well google all the stuff that "isn't likely but could happen" and figure that I should expect it. She said that it could be due to the baby that passed away. So another daily reminder of what has happened. On a positive note though I was given an antibiotic that should take care of it and will hopefully be on the right road again soon. The negative is that it makes me sick! Ugh.... I think I found a new profession the past 5+ months = Professional Puker.

With all that being said.... I am trying to get a more positive outlook right now. Easier said than done. But last time I had both angels ripped from me. Today I am watching my belly jiggle around from a fiesty little girl who is reminding me she is still here. And how can you not smile for that?

1 comment: